Welcome to the HFRS School Advisory Council (formerly HFRS School Board).
The Holy Family Regional School School Advisory Committee (SAC) is committed to:
- The philosophy and goals of Holy Family Regional School,
- Upholding the School Advisory Committee by-laws and policies,
- Working cooperatively with our administration, faculty, parents, supporting parishes, and surrounding community,
- Overseeing the financial management of Holy Family Regional School, its organizations and committees.
- With the help of Jesus Christ, the reason for Holy Family Regional School, we recognize our responsibility to model and promote our Catholic faith through prayerful deliberation and decision-making.
The School Advisory Council typically meets bi-monthly of at the North Campus Parish Center. We'd love to have you join us. See below for meeting schedule.
September 11, 2023 - 6PM
November 13, 2023 - 6PM
January 23, 2024 - 6PM
March 11, 2024 - 6PM
May 13, 2024 - 6PM
Open House Event
Join us January 28th at 11 am for an Open House Event at North Campus.
Our five-year Strategic Plan was unveiled last Spring. View it here.