Welcome to the HFRS Physical Education Home Page!
This page is for all students in grades 4th - 8th.
Physical Education lessons, assignments and resources will be posted here to help you maintain and improve your physical health and well-being at home. Social distancing and remote learning will create additional challenges for all of us as we stray from our normal active routines. This marking period, lets work together as a team to find and share new creative ways to incorporate fun and fitness into our daily routines while learning from home.
- Weekly Assignment
- "Weekly Fitness Log" should be completed once a week on the day you would normally be in the gym. If you were NOT physically active one week you will still receive full credit as long as the form is submitted. This assignment is for personal reflection, your amount of fitness will not be scored. Improving your health and fitness, feeling great, and looking great is the reward.
- Aim for 60 minutes of physical activity every day
- Try to incorporate skills training with your fitness activity and always end with static stretching and mindfulness
- Your own knowledge and imagination. Fitness is personal! Design your own workout that's tailored just for you.
- New ideas for fun workouts at home will be posted on edlio every week and saved on the Videos Page
- The RCS P.E. Teachers have provided some great videos of activities to get you started.
The key to success is to have fun on your feet for at least 60 minutes everyday!
Email me with any questions you may have