I hope each of you in your own special way had a joyous Easter with your family!
Some tidbits of information for you....
* The school will be emailing you a letter about a link you may use to connect with your child's Authors in April. Our Authors in April are J.J. and Chris Grabenstein. Their virtual presentation will be April 21st @ 2:00 pm. Please look for the email from Mrs. Hondzinski that will contain this link.
* I posted in my Google Classroom the directions, format, and requirements for the REP-AIA project. I have set the children up with one blank slide each. Your child will have to access another blank slide to complete the requirements of the project. This project is due Friday, April 24th.
* Please continue to print the Monday Morning Memo and remind your child to X off assignments that have been completed.
* Please have your child bring his/her Religion workbook to the Zoom meeting on Wednesday, 4/15. Discussion time :)
* In Math we are introducing Fractions. All of the work for this week will not involve the Math book or the workbook. Keep encouraging your child to check the the MMM so he/she doesn't miss anything.
* If for some reason if your child is not able to complete assignments because of a situation within your family, please email me and let me know so I understand why the work is not being emailed to me. You don't have to tell me the situation, but just communicating this to me is appreciated. We are a team!
* Finally, Thank you for your continued support and patience as we extend our Distant Learning. I truly love when you email me pictures of what your child is doing (such as singing a piano duo), your pets (some of you have the sweetest and coolest looking pets), some project you are working on with your family (Easter Decorations, surprise recipe outcomes), and your positivity during this very challenging time for all of us.
* Be sure to go to my Edlio page to make an account in Hmhco;Social Studies so your child can access his/her next booklet for Social Studies. We will be reading in Social Studies, The West.
The children are doing well with getting their work completed. I am very proud of them. You, as I have said before, are Simply the Best!
Take care of yourselves and each other!
God Bless you,