Process of Admissions
• An initial deadline for applications will be posted. Applications received by the initial deadline will be given first priority for available seats based on the HFRS Priority for Acceptance Policy.
• Applications received after the initial deadline will be considered for remaining available seats in the order they are received.
• All new students participate in a grade-level screening.
• Appointments for screening are scheduled by the admissions office.
• Registration/Acceptance materials are sent upon completion of the screening process.
• A non-refundable registration fee of $250 is due at the time of formal registration.
Children will be accepted into Holy Family Regional School using the following admissions priority criteria. When grades are filled, students will be placed on a wait list. A non-refundable registration fee of $250 is due by the registration deadline. Failure to register by the deadline will result in a loss of the student’s seat if there is a wait list for that grade.
Children who have applied prior to the application deadline are accepted in priority as follows:
Children who have applied after the application deadline will be considered for remaining available seats in the order the application is received.
* The determination of supporting member status is defined by the respective pastors. To qualify as a supporting member of one of the five affiliated parishes, a parent/guardian must meet the following