Tuition assistance is available through two venues: The Archdiocese of Detroit Tuition Assistance Program and the Holy Family Tuition Assistance Program. Financial need must be demonstrated for both programs.
- Only one application is necessary to apply for both the Holy Family and the Archdiocese Tuition Assistance Programs.
- Both programs require a Parish Verification Form be completed. The Holy Family Verification Form will be submitted to the Archdiocese and qualify you for both programs. The form is completed during the registration process. The school will submit the form to your respective parish.
- Deadline for Holy Family Tuition Assistance Program: March 31, 2019. Applications received after this deadline are processed but funds could be limited and affect the award amount.
- Deadline for Archdiocese of Detroit Program: 2019-2020 deadline to be determined.
- For help with questions, please contact Lisa Davis at (248) 218-4552.
Tuition Assistance Application