Tuition assistance is available through three venues: The Archdiocese of Detroit Tuition Assistance Program, the Holy Family Tuition Assistance Program and the GIVE Scholarship . Financial need must be demonstrated for all programs.
Archdiocese of Detroit Tuition Assistance Program: Eligible Grades K-12
Holy Family Tuition Assistance Program: Eligible Grades K-8
Holy Family GIVE Scholarship: Eligible Grade 5-8 (See GIVE Scholarship Tab)
- Only one application is necessary to apply for all programs.
- A Pastor’s Signature Form is required when applying for tuition assistance. It is the family’s responsibility to obtain the Pastor’s signature and return the signed form to Lisa Davis, Bookkeeper. Pastor's Signature Form
- Deadline for Holy Family Tuition Assistance Program: March 31, 2020. Applications received after this deadline are processed but funds could be limited and affect the award amount.
- Deadline for Archdiocese of Detroit Program: April 30, 2020.
- For help with questions, please contact Lisa Davis at (248) 218-4552.