Welcome to Holy Family Regional School and thank you for your interest. Our application for the 2024-2025 school year will open on November 30, 2023 at 9AM. We WILL NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED BEFORE NOVEMBER 30th.
How to Apply
To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account. Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link. Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child.
If you are applying for Young 5's or Kindergarten, please upload a copy of your child's birth certificate, baptismal certificate and a recent photo of your child to submit the application. Uploads should be in PDF format.
If you are applying for grades 1-8, you please upload a copy of your child's birth certificate, baptismal certificate and a recent photo of your child to submit the application. We will need a copy of your child's previous year report card, most recent report card and standardized test results (iready, NWEA, STAR) for the past two years emailed prior to their screening appointment.
A non-refundable fee of $25 must be submitted with each application.
Process of Admissions
- Application submission date and time is used along with priority of acceptance policy to determine order. Do not wait to apply.
- Applications received by the initial deadline of February 9, 2024 will be given first priority for available seats based on the HFRS Priority of Acceptance Policy.
- Applications received after the initial deadline will be considered for remaining available seats at the school's discretion.
- All new students participate in a grade-level screening.
- Appointments for screening are scheduled by the Enrollment Department.
- Registration/Acceptable Materials are sent upon completion of the screening process.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $250 is due at time of formal registration.
Children will be accepted into Holy Family Regional School using the following admissions priority criteria. When grades are filled, students will be placed on a wait list. A non-refundable registration fee of $250 is due by the registration deadline. Failure to register by the deadline will result in a loss of the student’s seat if there is a wait list for that grade.
Children who have applied prior to the application deadline are accepted in priority as follows:
- Siblings of children currently enrolled
- Siblings of children previously enrolled
- Children of full-time staff members
- Children of alumni (alumni must have completed 8th grade at Holy Family Regional School)
- Children of parents/guardians who are active supporting members* at one of the following parishes: St. Andrew, St. Irenaeus, St. Mary of the Hills
- Children transferring from another Catholic elementary school
- Children from other Catholic Parishes
- Children from other Christian Faiths
- Children from Non-Christian Faiths
Children who have applied after the application deadline will be considered for remaining available seats at the school's discretion.
*The determination of supporting member status is defined by the respective pastors. To qualify as a supporting member of one of the three supporting parishes, a parent/guardian must meet the following criteria:
- The family must be registered at a supporting parish at the time of application.
- The family must be active and participating members of a parish, which include St. Andrew, St. Irenaeus, St. Mary of the Hills
- The family must monetarily contribute to the supporting parish.
- The family must submit the Parish Verification Form during the application process online.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to our Enrollment Department at 248-218-4554.