Tuition Assistance Information
Tuition assistance is available through two venues: The Archdiocese of Detroit Tuition Assistance Program and the Holy Family Tuition Assistance Program. Financial need must be demonstrated to qualify.
Archdiocese of Detroit Tuition Assistance Program: Eligible Grades K-12
Holy Family Tuition Assistance Program: Eligible Grades K-8
- Pastor Signature Form Deadline: February 16, 2024. A Pastor Signature Form is required when applying for tuition assistance. It is the family's responsibility to obtain the Pastor's signature and return the signed form to Lisa Davis, Business Manager. Click here to print the Pastor Signature Form.
- Application Deadline: February 19, 2024. Application must show “Complete” in the FACTS system by the deadline date. Submit your applications as soon as possible, so that FACTS has time to process and verify your information. There is no second round and late applications will not be accepted.
- You will need to upload your tax returns from 2022 with the application.
- Only one application is necessary to apply for both programs. Click here to access the application.
- Please click here for additional information.
- For help with questions, please contact Lisa Davis at (248) 218-4552.