Tuition Assistance Information
Tuition assistance is available through three venues: The Archdiocese of Detroit Tuition Assistance Program, the Holy Family Tuition Assistance Program and the GIVE Scholarship . Financial need must be demonstrated for all programs.
Archdiocese of Detroit Tuition Assistance Program: Eligible Grades K-12
Holy Family Tuition Assistance Program: Eligible Grades K-8
Holy Family GIVE Scholarship: Eligible Grade 5-8 (See GIVE Scholarship Information)
- Read carefully the Tuition Assistance Information PDF below.
- Only one application is necessary to apply for all programs. Click here to access the application: https://online.factsmgt.com/aid
- A Pastor’s Signature Form is required when applying for tuition assistance. It is the family’s responsibility to obtain the Pastor’s signature and return the signed form to Lisa Davis, Business Manager. See below for form.
- Round 1 Deadline is April 30, 2022.
- For help with questions, please contact Lisa Davis at (248) 218-4552.